Senior Front End Developer (React.js)
The Developer including high performance design, clean coding, caching mechanisms, naming standards, security, encryption, state management, error logging, scalability, code reviews, environment configuration, testing procedures and all other aspects of good application design and development.
- Care about accessibility, quality of user experience, ethics in design, and quality of data.
- Keep an eye on performance through use of profiling tools and help lower the burden on bandwidth challenged users.
- Contribute ideas, share experiences, solicit feedback, offer critiques, and constantly improve your craft.
- Help create and maintain a positive, inclusive and accepting environment to work in.
Skills and Qualifications
- Mobile First / Responsive Design
- Working with and implementing visual designs
- git and/or git flow
- Working in an agile fashion
- Building high traffic, modular applications
- TDD approach to writing code
- Testing frameworks such as jest is a plus
- Willing to work in Alabang. Can start as soon as possible.
This is a collaborative team. Your ability to empathize with people and your ability to both voice ideas and opinions, and to learn from mistakes is of paramount importance. You will need both humility and tenacity. We work on a wide variety of platforms with a lot of both cutting edge and legacy code. The right person could double her or his knowledge base in a year. Autonomy and self-direction is granted in accordance with your accountability and attention to detail. We have a highly ambitious and transformative agenda this year. If you are interested in learning and growing with good people in a diverse and challenging environment, please get in touch.
Notes: This is an OFFICE-BASED JOB