Influencer Marketing Specialist
If you’re looking for an exciting, flexible and rewarding career opportunity, we want to hear from you!
- Develop and execute influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns
- Identify and build relationships with prominent influencers and thought leaders
- Attend relevant events for networking and business purposes
- Develop content ideas and write and curate content
- Research relevant industry experts, competitors, target audience and users
- Brainstorm new, creative approaches to influencer campaigns
- Keep abreast of emerging trends, technologies and influencers
- Liaising with the marketing team to create and coordinate marketing strategies that work across different channels
- Will be based on skills and experience
- Will be discussed during the interview
- Work from home, M-F (mid shift)
To apply, please fill-up this form:
Note: Please put “ex nihilo nihil fit” somewhere within your cover letter (not in the attachment). We do this to filter out spam applications. Don’t forget to prepare your portfolio as we will require you to send samples of your work.