Google Adwords Specialist
If you’re looking for an exciting, flexible and rewarding career opportunity, we want to hear from you!
- Manage PPC profiles on Google AdWords, and Yahoo, Bing and other search sites if required.
- Assist in the management and tracking of keyword bids, expenditure caps and other primary account metrics.
- Manage and retain keyword list updates.
- Provide ideas for a creative copywriting.
- Provide suggestions and incorporate techniques for keyword resources, marketing structuring, targeting, network display and other aspects of pay per click searching in conjunction with the client ‘s objectives.
- Support the development of new paid search ads, ad groups and accounts and support the formation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
- Track and compare search results and search success through primary search channels.
- Will be based on skills and experience
- Will be discussed during the interview
- Work from home, M-F (mid shift)
To apply, please fill-up this form:
Note: Please put “ex nihilo nihil fit” somewhere within your cover letter (not in the attachment). We do this to filter out spam applications. Don’t forget to prepare your portfolio as we will require you to send samples of your work.