Digital PR Manager
If you’re looking for an exciting, flexible and rewarding career opportunity, we want to hear from you!
- Responsible for digital PR initiatives and online community management for multiple clients, across a range of industries.
- Responsible for planning and implementing digital PR campaigns in line with clients’ business goals.
- Regularly research and source partners/influencers, create relationships and maintain a database of online and offline contacts.
- Use search and insight tools to support campaigns.
- Plan, source and evaluate content for multiple social media platforms.
- Work across internal teams to collaborate on creative ideas, online strategy and PR opportunities.
- Attending events if necessary.
- Working closely with and supporting the Digital Manager and the PR team to ensure seamless digital and PR outcomes for clients (as part of a fully integrated approach.)
- Keeping up to date with industry trends, practices and developments (digital industry, clients’ industry and agency industry)
- Develop client communications plans with schedules, priorities, responsibilities and briefs; identifying key influencers and channels that will increase the client’s online visibility and support business goals.
- Will be based on skills and experience
- Will be discussed during the interview
- Work from home, M-F (mid shift)
To apply, please fill-up this form:
Note: Please put “ex nihilo nihil fit” somewhere within your cover letter (not in the attachment). We do this to filter out spam applications. Don’t forget to prepare your portfolio as we will require you to send samples of your work.